VINYL LP, TAPE & MINIDISC TO PC TRANSFER KIT
Copy all your old Vinyl LPs, Cassettes & Minidiscs to a Windows PC using our transfer kit –
one end plugs into the headphone socket on your player, the other to the 3.5mm Line-In or Mic socket on your PC.
Once the tracks are on your PC’s hard drive, you can burn them onto a regular audio CD or upload the MP3 tracks to your iTunes library and iPhone/iPad.
Kit contains all the leads, software, video tutorials and printed instructions required.
Using this kit you can:
• Transfer vinyl LPs and singles to your PC.
• Get all your old cassette tapes onto your PC.
• Convert all your Minidiscs to MP3.
• Burn your recordings onto regular audio CDs.
• Save captured audio files as MP3 files.
• Get all your old LPs & tapes onto your Apple iPad and iTunes.
• Transfer audio books & language tapes to a PC.
• Transfer from dictaphone microcassette & voice recorders to PC.
• Copy mix tapes from C60 and C90 cassettes to digital.
• Digitise & enhance old cassette tapes you have of family members.
• Record direct from mixing deck headphone output to PC.
• Remove scratches, tape motor noise, annoying pops & clicks.
Any source with a headphone socket can be recorded
(Please respect copyright)
1x 3.5mm stereo plug to plug lead.
1x 1/4 inch headphone jack plug to 3.5mm stereo socket adapter.
1x 2 phono RCA plugs to 3.5mm stereo socket.